1.I have learned how to use technology within the domain of teaching, specifically English teaching, by learning how to make a class website that includes assignments, syllabus, calendar, instructional videos etc.
2.I was able to collaborate with classmates through PLE's like blogs, websites, RSS feeds, and GoogleWave.
3.As far as using technology in the classroom, I pretty dead set on having a class website now. I think that it makes things much more convenient for students and cuts down on lost and cluttered papers.
4.This class taught me a lot of options for internet usage in general but specifically in teaching. And though I know Ben does not get paid to endorse Google, I can see why he likes their programs so much. I learned a lot of very simple, user-friendly programs to use for classes. Specifically, I really like GoogleSites, GoogleCalendar, and GoogleDocuments.
5.As I said earlier, I am now positive that I will use GoogleSites for a class website in the future. I am glad I learned how to embed things onto the website as well. That makes the website usable.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment